Ranthambore National Park Complete Travel Guide
How To Reach:
- Self Drive Car | Bike
- Rent Cab | Tempo Traveler
The nearest airport is Jaipur, which is only a four-hour-drive from Ranthambore. Jaipur is an important domestic airport, linked to the major cities like Delhi and other metro cities of India.
Nearest township of Sawai Madhopur is only 15km away from Ranthambore. One can reach Sawai Madhopur from Delhi, Jaipur or Agra.
The nearest Railway Station from Ranthambore is Sawai Madhopur. Many important trains service this station linking it to cities like Jaipur and Delhi.
- Ranthambore lies between the Aravali hills and the Vindhyan plateau. It is located11 km away from Sawai Madhopur and 145 km from Jaipur.
- Connectivity- The Ranthambore National Park is well-connected with other towns and cities.
- Nearest Town- Sawai Madhopur
- Nearest Railways- Sawai Madhopur station
- Nearest Airport- Jaipur (145 km)
- The Ranthambore National Park has a wide-ranging topography and hence is the haven of numerous flora, fauna and avifauna.
- Ranthambhore Road is a good smooth stretch from Man town to the Park. Almost all the hotels and lodges are located along this road. There is no tourist accommodation inside the Park and tourists are not allowed to stay inside.
TOP PLACES TO SEE / VISIT AT Ranthambore
- Kachida Valley
- Lakarda and Anantpura
- Raj Bagh Ruins
- Padam Talao
- Ranthambore Fort
- Rajbagh Talao
- Malik Talao
- Jogi Mahal
- Picturesque Lake
Top Resorts / Food Places in Ranthambore:
- The Tigress
- RTDC Hotel Vinayak
- Ranthambhore National Resort
- Sher Vilas
- Ananta Palace
- Ranthambhore Heritage Haveli Resort
TOP Adventure Activities in Ranthambore:
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Jungle Trail Cycle
- Jeep Safari
- Elephant Safari
Best Time to See Ranthambore
The best time to visit this national park is between October and June. The park remains closed rest of the months.